Prayer Coach & Spiritual Director
*Please complete before your first session:
Life Coaching & Spiritual Direction Agreement
Intent & Consent Form
Professional Confidentiality Limits:
Your life and struggles are safe in the confidential world of life coaching/spiritual direction. Exceptions to this are where it is required by law to disclose information:
- If you are a danger to yourself
- If you are a danger to others (threats of harm, child abuse/neglect)
- If you are a danger to a community safety or national security
- It the courts subpoena client records.
The trained Spiritual Directors of the Freedom Coaching Circle work as a team to provide the best care possible. Your Spiritual Director may consult with the Director or other professional helping staff to glean insights and ideas for better effectiveness, and for professional proficiency and training purposes.
Coaching fees are due at the time of the session.
Method of Payment:
E-Transfer or PayPal (US/International pay amount in USD). *This info will be sent to you.
*Unless an emergency, clients understand that 24 hours notice is required to cancel a session without paying the full session fee.
- I am fully responsible for my wellbeing during my sessions, including my choice and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue sessions at any time.
- This will be a 2-way relationship with me and my Spiritual Director that is designed to facilitate the development of my fruitful life, and I will intentionally express to her how she can assist.
- A Spiritual Director helps a person hear God’s voice to deepen relationship with God; discover, attend to, and savour His presence. These sessions are not the same as psychotherapy.
- These sessions are not a substitute for counseling or psychotherapy and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy. I agree that I am ready to receive coaching and spiritual direction services.
- Information shared is confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing. However, I understand that if I report abuse, neglect, or threaten to harm myself or someone else, necessary actions will be taken, and my confidentiality agreement is limited in this capacity.
- I am responsible for the fees if I cancel a session with less than 24-hours notice. Missed sessions will not be made up.
- I am choosing to participate in Spiritual Direction sessions and understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my primary health care provider and/or mental health professional prior to participating and that this person is aware of my decision to process with the Spiritual Direction relationship.
- Should I choose not to consult beforehand with my health care provider, I accept full responsibility and waive all rights to liability or any claims against Alesha Bruneski , or any affiliated administrators, or employees. I, my heirs, or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Alesha Bruneski , Freedom Coaching Circle, or any employees, for any injury, harm or death caused by either negligence or other acts.
* I have read and understand the information above and give consent to continue coaching under the above-mentioned conditions.
* By completing the following, I agree to the terms stated above and submit the typing of my name as my digital signature. (I also know I may receive occasional email updates to which I can choose to unsubscribe at any time.)
Freedom Coaches and Spiritual Directors are apart of the community of the Freedom Coaching Circle and yet offer private sessions independently for insurance purposes. Alesha is ready to walk you forward!